Monday 19 April 2010

Day One - 19th April 2010

So today I have started it all.

Woke up this morning and once again not hungry at all, I wonder why I cannot eat breakfast?
First day back at work after being off sick since last Sunday evening.
At around 9ish I had my Greek-style yoghurt lemon flavoured and that was forced down, my first injection of the day requires me to eat something. Felt peckish around 10ish so I crunched on my apple feeling very pleased with myself. 11ish the headaches started, took some pills and kept thinking to myself ignore it... BANG craving hits, had my bag of crisps around 11:15ish. Now i'm on my lunch with a cup-a-soup and 2 light fluffy butter biscuits. I plan to have a nice Ham Salad Sandwich for dinner tonight, surprisingly really looking forward to it.

I'm not going to write about what I eat and at what time everyday, however I think its very important to note every detail of your first day. As the days go by you can look back at this day and smile hopefully...

My biggest problem today was getting up this morning, being sick for 7 days, suffering from severe exhaustion and headaches, I found it hard to find the energy this morning to do a little bit of exercise.

What is a good exercise plan for someone who doesnt own a single gym equipment...I thought about my Wii and maybe just going absolutely nuts and boogie down to random tracks. Hey its a plus compared to sitting on my ass all day long.

1 comment:

  1. Walking is great for weight loss and you dont need any gym equipment, and its free! YEY! Or like you said, get the Wii out, its fantastic as you're stood up. I remember reading about the benefits of just standing up and how many more calories it burns an hour compared to just sitting down, so rocking out on the wii would be great!

    ReplyDelete