Saturday 17 April 2010

The dreaded Scales - Moment of Truth

I dusted off the scales, placed it on the floor and stared at it for a while. Something so small yet vicious. I have one of those bang and it comes on scales, kind of appropriate, give it a kick before getting on it...haha.

So I did, I stood on it and waited for the numbers to appear, at first it was insanely high, then it lowered it self, calculating my weight, evil little thing.

Here it is...















I am 12 stones and 12 pounds :(   My Ideal weight should be 10 stones something.

MY GOAL IS TO LOSE 2 STONES 12 POUNDS!

4REYDQ6EK38Y

1 comment:

  1. Give yourself the ultimate goal of your target weight, but do it in baby steps. I do it like:
    'If I can lose 3 pounds this week then i'm doing well'. I give myself weekly goals, if I just focused on my target weight I think i'd go insane, because for me it seems so far off

    ReplyDelete